10 More Keyboard Shortcuts (Mac Edition)
Discover some of the most useful keyboard shortcuts for Macs, making you a keyboard ninja when plowing through your day-to-day tasks.
We discussed keyboard shortcuts before and how they can make you a digital ninja when plowing through your day-to-day tasks, but what about Mac users? Well, we didn’t forget about you, so here are ten shortcuts to make you a Mac Keyboard Ninja Pro.
- Need to pull the plug on a program that’s not responding? Press Option-Command-Esc.
- Need to switch between a bunch of apps quickly? Hit Command-Tab to toggle through your open apps.
- Take a screenshot of your entire screen by pressing Shift-Command-3.
- Only need a portion of your screen. Hit Command-Shift-4 to use the snippet tool to capture a specific area of your screen.
- Duplicate a selected file with Command-D
- Quickly display the info of a selected file with Command-I
- Open the “All My Files” window with Shift-Command-F
- Press Shift-Command-I to open your iCloud Drive.
- To show or hide the Dock, press Option-Command-D.
- Need to hide or show the Sidebar in Finder windows? Press Option-Command-S.
Be sure to check back for more keyboard shortcuts for both Macs and PCs.
Stay In Touch
Want to Learn More?
Higher Information Group’s IT service team provides responsive technical services, insightful IT consulting and streamlined solutions enabling you to focus on your business.