Case Study: Juniata and Brandywine School District
Juniata County and Brandywine School District reached out to Higher Information Group (HIG) to revamp their IT department.
Struggling with a Fractured IT Infrastructure
- IT Infrastructure: Gap of IT knowledge with internal staff.
- Operating Costs: High operating cost for internal staff.
- IT Security: Outdated and misconfigured hardware and software.
- IT Cost Control: Lack of visibility into IT expenditures and ROI.
The Business Case
Juniata County and Brandywine School District reached out to Higher Information Group (HIG) to revamp their IT department with multiple support tiers to their environment, expand technology for the District, develop and maintain a consistent IT budget and lower the overall cost of technology and support in the District.
Higher Information Group’s Managed IT Solutions
- Assigned 4 HIG IT employees to report directly to the District.
- Updated server, network, wireless network, computer systems and phone systems.
- Equipment Upgrade put all of the hardware on the same 5-year life cycle, creating an upgrade process for the future.
- Outsourcing the IT technicians made it possible for the District to eliminate the high cost of employee ownership.
HIG Delivers the Solution
HIG was able to provide Juniata County and Brandywine School District with a mixed IT solution, covering multiple aspects for their client by converging the fractured IT infrastructure and saving the District over $400,000 in the first year.
Stay In Touch
Want to Learn More?
Higher Information Group’s IT service team provides responsive technical services, insightful IT consulting and streamlined solutions enabling you to focus on your business.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU