Copier Service Technician
Interested in joining our team? Check out the position responsibilities and requirements available below, fill out our application, and upload your resume and we’ll be in touch!
Position At A Glance
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Higher Information Group is seeking an experienced CANON & TOSHIBA COPIER SERVICE TECHNICIAN. This individual will analyze what is causing the malfunction of the copier based on the customer’s description of the problem.
- Maintaining and servicing our copiers and printers which include Toshiba, Lexmark Muratec, and Canon
- Detect any malfunctions and repair the copier at the customers’ location
- Keep records of the maintenance and service cycle of the copying machines
- Place orders for spare and replacement parts
- Maintain company vehicle
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Copier Repair knowledge a must
- Sound understanding of technical aspects of the copier machine and the ability to detect malfunctions
- Must be able to work independently and execute work orders
- Background checks are required including a Drug Test.
Higher Information Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Ready to Apply?
We pride ourselves in creating a strong work-family environment, and also on the amount of coffee we collectively drink. So if you’re looking to work hard, play hard, and drink lots of coffee, then Higher Information Group is the place for you. If you have any questions about this position please contact Susan Graham via email or call 717.652.3310 x 1067.