Driver – Shred & Delivery
Interested in joining our team? Check out the position responsibilities and requirements available below, fill out our application, and upload your resume and we’ll be in touch!
Position At A Glance
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Higher Information Group is searching for a Full-Time Delivery Driver to deliver business equipment and supplies to our clients. This position is housed in Harrisburg.
- Delivery Drivers should be well groomed and be courteous to all clientele.
- Responsible for planning and executing business equipment and supplies
- Maintain the cleanliness and standard maintenance on delivery vehicles
- Vehicles should be cleaned and properly maintained including but not limited to oil changes, inspections, tire rotations and brakes
- Equipment should be delivered in the safest manner possible
- Driver’s should call all clients approximately 30 minutes prior to arriving at their location to remind them of the delivery
- Assist in warehouse projects
- Keen sense of direction
- Obtain delivery confirmation from each customer
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager which will include, working in Document Storage and cleaning up the warehouse
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Flexible work hours required
- Good Communication Skills
- Pre-employment, random and post-accident screening is required
- Must be able to pass a background check/DOT Physical & Drug Test.
Higher Information Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Ready to Apply?
We pride ourselves in creating a strong work-family environment, and also on the amount of coffee we collectively drink. So if you’re looking to work hard, play hard, and drink lots of coffee, then Higher Information Group is the place for you. If you have any questions about this position please contact Susan Graham via email or call 717.652.3310 x 1067.