Why You Need Hosted Hybrid Solutions
Hosted Hybrid Solutions is a cloud-based platform that can provide you with cloud-based solutions.
What is Hosted Hybrid Solutions?
Hosted Hybrid Solutions is a cloud-based platform that can provide you with cloud-based services such as Active Directory, Exchange Email Services, DNS, DHCP, VPN, File Sharing and other business-critical services. A hybrid solution is the best of both world, providing you with both a cloud-based server.
So what are some of the benefits of Hosted Hybrid Solutions?
- Your data is stored on highly redundant SAN storage
- This allows uptime even after multiple layers of failure
- No costly hardware upgrades
- HIG manages the lifecycle of the hardware that you run within the datacenter
- Your infrastructure sits behind advanced security devices
- Cybercriminals have their eyes on small businesses and their attacks are getting more sophisticated, making it imperative to invest in advanced security devices.
- High-quality enterprise-grade backup solution
- Backups are taken every 3 hours and replicated to another data center for safe keeping
- 24/7 software monitoring
- HIG provides 24/7 software monitoring to maintain a high level of uptime on systems and infrastructure within our data center.
When is a Hosted Solution the right fit for your company?
- You have between 2 and 30 users
- You are looking for Office 365 Cloud Exchange
- HIG can provide the same features that Office 365 can with more control
- You are looking for hosted applications
- You currently do not have a server
- Hosted Solutions make a great first IT solution because they scale as your business grows
Stay In Touch
Want to Learn More?
Whether it’s physical or digital, we can provide a protected location to store all of your information including storage on our servers for off-site backups and provide you with secure access.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU