Why You Need Hosted Hybrid Solutions
Hosted Hybrid Solutions is a cloud-based platform that can provide you with cloud-based solutions.
What is Hosted Hybrid Solutions?
Hosted Hybrid Solutions is a cloud-based platform that can provide you with cloud-based services such as Active Directory, Exchange Email Services, DNS, DHCP, VPN, File Sharing and other business-critical services. A hybrid solution is the best of both world, providing you with both a cloud-based server.
So what are some of the benefits of Hosted Hybrid Solutions?
- Your data is stored on highly redundant SAN storage
- This allows uptime even after multiple layers of failure
- No costly hardware upgrades
- HIG manages the lifecycle of the hardware that you run within the datacenter
- Your infrastructure sits behind advanced security devices
- Cybercriminals have their eyes on small businesses and their attacks are getting more sophisticated, making it imperative to invest in advanced security devices.
- High-quality enterprise-grade backup solution
- Backups are taken every 3 hours and replicated to another data center for safe keeping
- 24/7 software monitoring
- HIG provides 24/7 software monitoring to maintain a high level of uptime on systems and infrastructure within our data center.
When is a Hosted Solution the right fit for your company?
- You have between 2 and 30 users
- You are looking for Office 365 Cloud Exchange
- HIG can provide the same features that Office 365 can with more control
- You are looking for hosted applications
- You currently do not have a server
- Hosted Solutions make a great first IT solution because they scale as your business grows
Stay In Touch
Want to Learn More?
Higher Information Group’s IT service team provides responsive technical services, insightful IT consulting and streamlined solutions enabling you to focus on your business.