Benefits of Web Filtering
Learn how you can maintain a safe and productive digital environment by blocking harmful content on the web with ContentKeeper.
Web filtering is a must when discussing security for any organization’s IT network. ContentKeeper integrates a diverse range of powerful, policy-based control over what specific users, or groups of users, can access to protect your employees or students from questionable or inappropriate websites. In the past, web filtering centered upon URL filtering or libraries of sites sorted into subject categories, however, this approach made it difficult to keep up with minute-by-minute changes to web content and website classification. Now with ContentKeeper web filtering solutions provide real-time, high-performance web content analysis, utilizing advanced heuristics and deep packet inspection. Key features include:
- URL filtering list supported by Closed Loop Collaborative Filtering network
- Policy management for BYOD and mobile devices
- Real-time, dynamic content classification as users browse the web
- Full scanning of all web traffic, including HTTPS/SSL
- Granular web application/social media controls for sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Google
- File controls/Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) file content management
- Usage quotas for individual time or bandwidth allocations
- Role-based/delegated administration functions allow relevant personnel control over their areas of responsibility
- Organizational units
- Coaching/warning pages to “gently advise” users when accessing potentially restricted web content
- In-depth reporting with scheduled delivery to automatically put meaningful information in the hands of stakeholders.
Stay In Touch
Want to Learn More?
Higher Information Group’s IT service team provides responsive technical services, insightful IT consulting and streamlined solutions enabling you to focus on your business.