Outside Sales Representative (Business to Business)
3+ years of outside sales experience
Higher Information Group has an exciting opportunity for dynamic individuals. The successful outside Account Manager will conduct B2B sales in an assigned territory enabling you to build relationships within our Lancaster, Chambersburg, Harrisburg and West Shore Territories.
As a leader in our business, Your Success is our Goal, which is why we provide a comprehensive training program to assist in learning our business model, products and services. Higher Information Group is as committed to our own people, as we are to our customers. Acknowledging that the overall success of the company, is a direct result of the hard work from our team members. We continue to strengthen our TEAM by hiring quality individuals who have a keen interest in selling and excel in a fast-paced environment.
Recognized as One of The Best Places to Work in PA, we offer many business solutions to our customers, including Business Equipment, Managed IT Services, Mail, Print & Scan, Voice & Security Solutions, Web & Digital Services, Document Storage and Shredding.
We offer a base salary + commission + monthly reimbursement for expenses + laptop + benefits, 401K Plan and PTO, along with:
• Sell Higher Information technology solutions and services including Toshiba and Canon
• Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a territory and developing new business to achieve your quota
• Develop strong relationships and work with clients to identify and understand their objectives and align our products and services
• Emphasis on New Business Development as a “hunter” role in which we have a system in place to help manage your progress (CRM) and provide feedback to management
• Execute proposals, presentations, and product demonstrations streamlining the terms of the sale
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment or entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Cold calling and prospecting: good business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
• Valid Driver’s License.
Higher Information Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Ready to Apply?
We pride ourselves in creating a strong work-family environment, and also on the amount of coffee we collectively drink. So if you’re looking to work hard, play hard, and drink lots of coffee, then Higher Information Group is the place for you. If you have any questions about this position please contact Susan Graham via email or call 717.652.3310 x 1067.