Rohrer Bus – Case Study
Rohrer Bus was looking to revamp their IT department with up-to-date software and hardware that would keep their data safe, protected and provide them with peace-of-mind with disaster recovery and business continuity.
Rohrer Bus Challenges
- IT Disaster Recovery: Lack of an IT Disaster Recovery infrastructure to assure business continuity.
- IT Security: Outdated and misconfigured hardware and software distributed across multiple platforms and providers creating business risk.
- IT Infrastructure: Lack of business-critical service redundancy to assure IT infrastructure reliability.
- IT governance: A single IT generalist without support to adequately resolve complex and business critical issues.
- IT Cost Control: Lack of visibility into IT expenditures and ROI.
The Business Case
The company was looking to revamp their IT department with up-to-date software and hardware that would keep their data safe, protected and provide them with peace-of-mind with disaster recovery and business continuity. HIG’s multipronged assessment to their IT and data center concerns were mapped out as solutions to their issues and were quickly formulated. A timetable was constructed with benchmarks as the project progressed.
Higher Information Group’s Managed IT Solutions
- Unlimited Support Package with access to both helpdesk, infrastructure architects, and certified IT engineers
- Multi-tier helpdesk allowed for faster remediation of issues than with the single IT employee that was present before HIG
- Implemented new IT hardware at all site locations with replications functionality to HIG Datacenter
- Centralized IT Services between 2 redundant locations (one at the client’s headquarters and one within HIG Datacenter)
- Provided Disaster Recovery and business continuity by providing highly available business critical system redundancy and a multi-location backup solution
- Audit of IT expenditures exposed IT infrastructure bill such as phone and internet where being overpaid or in some cases paid for at sites that no longer existed. This audit couple with HIG VoIP solution provided a monthly savings of over $1,800 a month for the client.
HIG Delivers the Solution
HIG was able to provide Rohrer Bus with a varied IT solution, covering multiple aspects for their client by converging the fractured IT infrastructure, preventing vulnerabilities from being exploited and leading to a costly digital catastrophe.
Stay In Touch
Want to Learn More?
Whether it’s physical or digital, we can provide a protected location to store all of your information including storage on our servers for off-site backups and provide you with secure access.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU