Your Logo’s Message
Your logo represents your brand, making it imperative that it speaks to your audience.
Your logo is the first interaction many consumers will have with your brand, making it imperative that your logo is effectively communicating your brand to potential customers.
Your logo is what will represent your brand on every piece of stationary, marketing collateral, website, and social media page, making it imperative that your logo speaks to your brand and resonates with your target audience. Whether you’re building a logo from scratch or looking to rebrand completely, here are a few things to keep in mind throughout the design process when thinking about what your logo should be communicating to your potential customers.
You’re a professional
You want your customers to feel confident that they are receiving a premium service that will meet or exceed their expectations. A strong, professional-looking, logo can build consumer confidence in your brand.
A clear vision
Your logo should convey a clear sense of what your brand represents if you want your brand to resonate with your target audience.
Relevant and Unique
You have an idea for a business to fill a need in the marketplace, but how do you stand out? A unique sound idea such as yours should have a logo that reflects that idea.
Color says a lot
The color of your logo may represent a lot more than you realize as certain colors have a way of communicating with audiences on a subconscious level:
- Blue: Secure, Calm, Honest, Strong, Caring, Trustworthy
- Red: Energy Love Exciting, Action, Bold, Passionate
- Orange: Happy, Sociable, Friendly, Affordable
- Yellow: Logical, Playful, Optimistic, Forward Thinking, Confident
- Green: Growth, Organic, Natural, Caring, Fresh, Earth
- Purple: Imaginative, Creative, Nostalgic
- Black: Sophisticated, Luxury, Seductive, Formal, Authority
- Multi-Color: Multi-Channel, Positive, Playful, Bold, Boundless
Stay In Touch
Want to Learn More?
Higher Information Group’s Print & Mail team is ready to work with you to create, design, and implement a full marketing campaign complete with print ads and direct mailers.